Read Game instructions
Send feedback at UserVoice
Support by e-mail
Read Release Notes
See Hiscore lists
Ludo.NET is the classic board game Ludo where up to four players race four pieces each around the board. Hit other players to turn their pieces in, and reach the goal before the others do.
Play against the device
A game can have up to four players. You decide how many players should participate, and how many of them should be played by the device.
The Windows Phone and Windows Store apps have two skins, a modern style skin and a gradient which has more old style graphics.
Some of the reviews Ludo.NET has got
Great game for time pass.
It reminds us about the childhood.
Thanks yaar.....its very interesting....n most funable game.....fully enjoyed wid frndsssss
The best game ever!
After my previous comment the interface is updated with good graphics. Awms wrk. Thanx team :)
awesomness used to play this game way back.... Now im addicted to it.
Latest release notes for each platform
Version 1.8.2 released 08/11/2014
- (WP8.1 only) Fixed bug that made the app crash on Windows when a player's progress bar reached 100%. This fix can make the UI faster on certain Windows Phone devices as well.
Version 1.8.1 released 07/31/2014
- (WP8.1 only) Fixed bug that made the app crash on every startup, which was released for Windows Phone 8.1 and then unpublished. This should now be a working release for Windows Phone 8.1.
Version 1.10.9 released 09/30/2015
- Release optimized for Windows 10. Several UI optimizations for desktop.
- Highest priorities are now on highscore lists and, after that, animations of dice and tokens.
18.104.22.168 released 9/19/2016
- Removed banner add, since it made the app crash in portrait mode on many devices.
22.214.171.124 released 8/16/2016
- Fixed crash issue when run without network connection.
- Banner ad doesn't work and displays an error message.