Release notes for Windows Store
Version 1.10.9 released 09/30/2015
- Release optimized for Windows 10. Several UI optimizations for desktop.
Version 1.8.2 released 08/11/2014
- Fixed bug that made the app crash when a player's progress bar reached 100%.
Version 1.8.1 released 07/31/2014
- Universal app for Windows Phone 8.1 and Windows 8.1. Game rule products bought on one platform should also be activated on the other platform.
- Norwegian texts for Norwegian users.
- Highest priorities are now on highscore lists and, after that, animations of dice and tokens.
Version 1.5.0 released 07/01/2013
- New game rule with various options for how to move a piece into goal.
- Fixed a bug with player action icon when the Three Sixes in a Row game rule kicks in.
Version 1.4.0 released 06/21/2013
- Popup the first time the app is run lets the user watch a game instructions video at YouTube. The same video is available from the about page.
- New game rule to disallow three sixes in a row. Then turn is immediately passed to the next player.
- Offer to buy all current and future game rules for a special price.
Version 1.3.0 released 04/17/2013
- New game rule to enable safe stops. Pieces on a square of their own color cannot be turned in by other players.
- Human players are now able to select which piece to move when two or more pieces are heading in different directions from the crossing.
Version 1.2.0 released 02/20/2013
- New theme following design guidelines for Windows Store. Added settings to select theme.
- Bugfix: Game settings are stored to be reused the next time the app is started.
Version 1.1.2 01/14/2013
- Bugfix: Game rules purchased as in-app purchases now work in offline mode.
Version 1.1.1 01/09/2013
- Bugfix: In-app purchases are checked for existing purchases when the new game page is loaded.
- Link to release notes added in the about page.
Version 1.1.0 01/08/2013
- Two game rules added as in-app purchase. One to let players roll the die up to three times to get a six when all pieces are in the house or the goal. The other rule is to form blocks when two or more pieces of the same color is on the same square. The latter can now be turned off. Previously it has been mandatory.
Version 1.0.1 10/18/2012
- Bugfix: When the app is suspended and resumed, CPU players now take actions as expected.
Version 1.0.0 released 10/11/2012
- Supports up to four human or CPU players on a single device.
- Full functionality available in landscape, portrait, filled and snapped modes.
- When the app is suspended and resumed, CPU player no longer take actions.